Friday, November 4, 2016

AWARENESS OF WHO HE IS

"Because of Who You are I give You glory, because of Who You are I give You praise, Because of Who You are I will lift my voice and sing, Lord I worship You because of Who You are!"..... 
I love this precious medley stirring within my spirit; singing forth praises to Almighty God as I begin this new day He has given. Can't help but take time to acknowledge Who He is and what I am in Him. Couldn't imagine beginning my day without Him in it and I know of certainty that I wouldn't want to live a day without Him in it!
"This is the Air I breathe, This is the Air I breathe, Your Holy Presence living in me; This is my Daily Bread, This is my Daily Bread, Your very Word Spoken to me! And I'm desperate for You; And I'm lost without You!" Truly He is the Air I breathe, He is my Daily Bread; where would I be without His presence living within?
He is the Wind beneath my wings... He is Strength in my weakness... He restores my soul... He empowers me... He guides me... He comforts me... He leads me in the path of righteousness for His name sake. There is no where I will go and nothing I will do that He is not aware... He is my Protector... He is my Deliverer... He is my All in ALL... All that I need, He is! His Love envelops me, Holy Spirit completes me; His breath breathes Life and Rest into my weary soul and brings peace as nothing can compare.
Such Love from our Heavenly Father reaching down to human kind; desiring to lift us up in His arms and bring us into a higher form of worship than we could ever imagine. He desires to bless us in ways far above any thing we can imagine as our minds are stayed on Him.
So as you begin this day, I pray you will take just a moment and acknowledge Him and allow 'Who He Is' to fill your heart and mind with assurance and peace like none other and I promise you if you do; you will have a wonderfully blessed day because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment