Thursday, August 3, 2017

To God Be Glory

"Oh How beautiful are you Lord; It's Your Words, It's Your Love; Oh, how glorious are You, Lord; It's Your power, It was Your cross; That saved me, And rescued me; Just a moment there, Set me free! I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory, Jesus; I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory, Jesus!" 
Love how this beautiful song of Love and Admiration to Jesus rings forth from the depths of my heart! What an amazing Lord Who has provided the way for total freedom from past sins, hurts, and hang-ups! He is forever with us; guiding us in every little thing that comes our way, if we only take time to hear His voice and be submissive to His will in our life. There is absolutely Nothing He cannot fix, Nothing He cannot conquer, Nothing He cannot turn around for our good; so with a determined mind to follow Him; committing ALL things into His hands; we become More than Over-comers! We become Victors and not Victims! We become Children of the Most High God and in Him there is NO LACK! 
Oh how beautiful are You, Lord! You woke me up this morning; started me on my way; gave me breath to breathe and freedom to move; showered me with fresh mercies and Your tender grace; and softly whispered, "I'm here, my child" What a mighty God we serve! Giver of all Life and strength, Lover of my Soul! When the storms of life seem to overwhelm me, He is there to shelter and guide me through it all! Bigger than anything that tries to come my way, the Creator of all Heaven and Earth shelters me in times of need. In all things, He watches over and prepares my way; one moment at a time, one step along the way, as I trust in Him.
I pray that as you go through this day, you realize just how precious God is to you! He desires to be ALL YOU WILL EVER NEED, but you have to allow Him to be just that. He has made every provision necessary and waits with arms open wide, extending His invitation today; but He will never force you to accept His invitation; the choice must be yours! He is your hope; Your ONLY HOPE and is truly ALL you will ever need!
Will you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and allow Him to loose you from the chains that have bound you and allow Him to lead you into life everlasting and free? His promises are forever true and He watches over His Word to perform It quickly! You can be More than a Conqueror in Christ Jesus, if only you ask! God is GOD over all gods, King over all kings, Lord over all lords. He is Almighty God: Father, Son, Holy Spirit; all Three in One! Give Him the Glory, Give Him all Praise!
I pray you choose to accept Him today; to submit your life into His hands and allow Him to liberate you in all your ways, "For whom the Son sets Free is Free Indeed"(John 8:36). Enjoy a wonderfully victorious day, dear friends and Be blessed. God loves you and so do I~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment