Sunday, July 1, 2018

In Awe

"He promised us that He would be a Counselor; a Mighty God and the Prince of Peace; He promised us that He would be a Father and would love us with a love that would not cease; Well I tried Him and I found His promises are true; He's everything He said that He would be; the finest words I know could not begin to tell, just what Jesus really means to me, for He's more wonderful than my mind can conceive; He's more wonderful than my heart can believe; He goes beyond my highest hopes and fondest dreams; He's everything that my soul every longed for, everything He's promised and so much more; More than amazing; More than marvelous; More than miraculous could ever be; He's more than wonderful, that's what Jesus is to me!"
"I stand amazed when I think the King of glory, would come to dwell within the heart of man; I marvel just to know He Really Loves Me; when I think of Who He is, and who I am!" .... But the song must stop here!.. because in God's Great Mercy and Salvation Plan, Jesus did come to dwell with man. He came and gave His life to cover mankind's sins with His Redeeming Blood and to create in us His Righteousness. And because of His Great Love; who I am today is not who I was from birth. By believing on Jesus and the works He accomplished on my behalf, I am now 'Child of the Most High God in Christ Jesus'! I am Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus! Praise His Holy Name! And forevermore I am His and He is mine, forever and ever, throughout eternity!
As you think on this and the reality of Who He is and what He has done for all mankind; I pray you too will feel His LOVE! Above and Beyond ALL you can ever imagine, He Loves You Unconditionally! Forever and ever; You are Loved! There is nothing you can do to make Him love you more or to love you any less. You are His child and He loves you just the way you are, unconditionally! So why not Give Him a try today? Go ahead! Let Him love on you a little and when you do, you will begin to feel a peace engulf you like nothing you have every felt before! You will find He is more than amazing; More than marvelous; More than miraculous could ever be! You will find that He's more than wonderful; that's what Jesus Is!
Be blessed today and begin to enjoy a wonderfully blessed life! God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment