Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Off To A Good Start

"There's within my heart a melody; Jesus whispers sweet and low: Fear not, I am with thee, Peace be still, in all of life's ebb and flow. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know, fills my every longing, keeps me singing as I go."
The words to this old song continue to warm hearts of all who allow their inner spirit to soar to new heights; right up there with Amazing Grace and the Old Rugged Cross connecting us with utmost praise to the Lord Most High in word and song.
Doesn't matter which song is within your spirit, acknowledging Him early in the morning awakens your senses and brings forth a refreshing and overwhelming love for God that assures you a wonderfully blessed day filled with positive energy! So let's be off to a good start and enjoy a great day in the Lord, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment