Saturday, March 28, 2020

Make a Snappy New Day!

Sitting on my patio enjoying the breeZe blowing and birds chirping throughout the courtyard; such a beautiful feeling just being alive and well.
Makes me think of Mr Rogers song; "It's such a good feeling to know you're alive; It's such a happy feeling you're growing inside; And when you wake up ready to say, "I think I'll make a snappy new day"; It's such a good feeling; a very good feeling; the feeling you know that I'll be back When the day is new; And I'll have more ideas for you; And you'll have things you'll want to talk about; I Will Too."😁
Anxious for the time when this pandemic has passed and we are able to be back together with our loved ones and friends and hopefully we too have grown inside and appreciate God and all His blessings of friendship and family we took for granted and we will make each day given a 'snappy new day' and enjoy life to the fullest.
May God bless and protect each of you as you honor Him in return because He loves you and so do I💝🙏🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment