Saturday, September 17, 2022

First Things First

 Dear friends, As you begin your day, I hope you take time to invite Holy Spirit to guide you along your way? I almost got in a hurry getting up this morning and forget to listen for His response to my "good morning Lord" as I proclaim when I awaken each morning; until I was reminded of my rush so then I settled back down and spent a little earnest time with my precious Lord.

So before you rush off on your daily routines, be sure your ears are open so you can hear Him because He is always with us, dwelling within us, talking with us, caring and protecting us even though we may not acknowledge His voice or His presence and is eager to talk with us each morning and throughout our day.
We often become so busy scampering along with our daily chores and rushing off to fulfill our work duties that we forget to take that much needed time each morning to just be still and know that He is God - to feel His love, to hear His voice, and to acknowledge that without Him life would be hopeless; but with Him leading our way we acquire the power through Him to conquer the most difficult of times.
I treasure my family and friends in my life but even those dearest to my heart cannot compare with the love of my precious Lord. Ya see, before I stumble He's already there to pick me up; before I fail at mankind's test He's right there encouraging me; before I shed those tears when my heart feels broken, He's right there to wipe them away and comfort me; and when I begin to feel alone and think no one could possibly understand what I'm going through, He's right there putting His loving arms around me and assuring me He never leaves me. Forever and ever He is there for me, without fail, through it all.
There is nothing we have ever done or will ever do, to cause Him to love us any less or to love us any more than He does right now. Ya see, He loves me and He loves you with an everlasting love that is totally unconditional. A love far beyond anything we could ever comprehend, but is forever binding, none the less.
So I pray that as you begin your day, you will take time to talk with Him and allow His love to engulf you and bring you peace and guidance throughout this day and every day hereafter. You will find He is positively the dearest friend you will ever have. Enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment