Friday, July 28, 2017

No Weapon Formed Against Us Shall Prosper

As I see the world becoming more open and receptive to cunning and deceptive forces in high places that attempt to come against Christian values and cause division within our homes, I am made even more aware of God's faithfulness to those who choose to abide under the shadow of the Almighty; whose delight is in Him throughout each and every day. 
I am forever thankful for being raised in a Christian home where Momma and Daddy made time to read God's Word and pray with us as a family unit. Because I was taught early in life the golden values of God's salvation plan, His provision, His protection, His faithfulness and Unconditional Love; I honor Him for the Mighty Works He continues to do in my life and in the lives of my daughters and their families. He continues to prove over and over again that He never leaves nor forsakes those who trust in Him and will forever hold them in the palm of His hands!
I cannot imagine what others do who have no hope but trust only in material things of this world. I am made more and more aware that things of this world will pass away, but my God is Forever Alive and Well; forever living within me; directing my steps; and preparing my will. No circumstance in life will arise that He is not already aware of, and if I listen to His voice and allow Him to lead me through it, I will come out victorious and better for it! With God on my side, No weapon formed against me will prosper!
So as we go through our day, may we all be reminded of God's Forever Faithfulness and allow Him to lead our path. Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend. God loves you and so do I~~

No comments:

Post a Comment