Monday, August 20, 2018

THE POTTER'S WHEEL

Thinking of brokenness in our Potter's hands and this song runs through my mind: "Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Savior; I know for sure all of my days are held in Your hand; Crafted into Your perfect plan; You gently called me into Your presence; Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit; Teach me, dear Lord, to live all of my life Through Your eyes; And I'm captured by Your Holy calling; Set me apart, I know You're drawing me to Yourself; Lead me Lord, I pray; Take me and mold me, use me, fill me; I give my life to the Potter's hand; Call me, You guide me, lead me, walk beside me I give my life to the Potter's hand; You gently call me into Your presence, Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit; Teach me, dear Lord, to live all of my life through Your eyes; I'm captured by Your Holy calling; Set me apart, I know You're drawing me to Yourself; Lead me Lord, I pray; Take me and mold me, use me, fill me I give my life to my Potter's hand; Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me I give my life to the Potter's hand!"
Often in our life, the Potter, our Heavenly Father, watches as life leads us down the wrong pathway or someone damages us in ways we can't repair and we don't even realize the directions we are taking until we find our self Broken and shattered; and no matter how hard we try, we can't put the pieces back together again. Desperation overtakes us and we acquire a sense of hopelessness; broken from pain, from grief, from abuse, from neglect, from lack, from torment, from loss of self worth; all broken inside with feeling no hope of ever being whole again. We are so overcome by our brokenness, feeling so alone ... when in a still small voice, we hear, "I'm still here and I love you, just the way you are; let me help you!" 
And there in our brokenness we realize God was there all the time; just waiting for us to surrender our broken pieces into His loving arms so He could take our brokenness and recreate us into a vessel for His honor. No matter where you are; No matter where you have been. No matter what you are doing; No matter what you have done! No matter how bad you think you are; No matter how low you feel you've sunk! No matter how unlovable you feel you are, God loves you with His Unconditional Love! Right where you are; Just as you are; He's waiting for you to surrender your life into His Potter's hands. 
As you place your broken pieces at His feet, He will pick them all up, place them on His Potter's Wheel, and make your life not just Good, not just Better, but the Best it can be! He will make your life Complete in Christ Jesus! A Beautiful Vessel Uniquely designed in His Glory! So stop trying to mend your brokenness when you can trust God, He Never Fails! He is Forever Faithful with an Unconditional love that creates masterpieces out of broken pieces! 
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment