Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Heart of Thanksgiving

As I continue to prepare for our Thanksgiving gathering tomorrow, I find myself reminiscing good times with family surrounding our table which now seems bare as so many loved ones are now in Heaven and away from our sight. Although warm memories of days gone by bring smiles and warm my heart, it's still so bittersweet and somewhat selfish wishing I could have just one more day of Thanksgiving with them present to enjoy.
But for now, I will have to allow precious memories to fill their spot around my table and share moments that come to mind with those I can still touch and embrace in my arms and be thankful that I have the hope of reuniting with those gone from sight when my life is completed here on earth and never again will we part as we enjoy the blessings Heaven has for all who believe and receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior; to which I am eternally grateful and forever thankful.
So during this holiday season, let's be sure and take a good look around our holiday tables as we give thanks for our loved ones present and let them know how very precious they are to us, because we don't know who may take their heavenly flight before our next gathering. I pray you make it a priority to enjoy your family and friends and have a wonderful time of thanksgiving and safe travel with heartfelt praise for all our precious Lord has done and continues to do for each one of us. 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment