Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Keeping The Spirit Of Thanksgiving

This morning, I look around at all the wonders God has performed and continues to do for me, for my family, and for those we are praying for in need and I am left in total amazement of how much we take for granted. God is forever faithful to watch over us even when we aren't aware of all that is going on around us and how many times in one single day that He has intervened and protected on our behalf. We see things unfold before us and even without a "thank you Lord" or acknowledging it was He who made it all possible, He continues to act on our behalf. What a loving God we serve!
So before I go any further today I want to give a heartfelt depth of gratitude as my soul sings forth, "Thank you for the cross, Lord; Thank you for the price you paid; Bearing all my sin and shame, in love you came and gave Amazing Grace.
Thank you for this love, Lord. Thank you for the nail-pierced hands. Wash me in Your cleansing flow, now all I know; Your forgiveness and embrace. Worthy is the Lamb, seated on the throne, we crown You now with many crowns, You reign victorious! High and lifted up, Jesus, Son of God;The darling of Heaven, crucified; Worthy is the Lamb, Worthy is the Lamb"
"I thank You, Precious Lord, for All your goodness and mercy unto me and those around me;"❤️ "I thank You for blessings untold and all those fresh mercies you bestow upon us each and every morning;"🙌. "I thank you, Lord, for the many healings within my family, myself, and for all those needs we have brought before your Holy throne; and even now you continue to bring to pass healings and freedom from those chains that attempt to bind us. I am eternally grateful that you are my Lord and my Savior, my Redeemer and my Guide; my Healer and Deliverer, my Comfort and Peace, and So Much More; All I will ever need; You Are; and I thank You whole- heartedly for your Love Divine and Amazing Grace!."🙌
I pray the Spirit of thankfulness continues in all of us every day throughout the year and not just the holiday season; so that each day brings Glory and Honor to the Lord in all we do and all we say. May you enjoy a wonderfully blessed season all year through because God loves you and so do I~~~❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment