Thursday, February 27, 2020

The Greatest Is Love

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.  And now abide faith, hope, Love, these three; but the greatest of these is Love!"{1 Corinthians 13:11-13}.
Paul reiterates Jesus' teaching to His followers "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this, all will know that you are My disciples; if you have Love for one another."{John 13:34-35}. 
You see it doesn't matter what we say or what we do, unless it is seasoned with Love, none of it matters because God is Love! And in Him there is no darkness; no evil works, no evil thoughts, no high-mindedness, no selfish ways, and no unforgiveness! As we walk in God's Love and Amazing Grace, we become kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ' sake has forgiven us!{Ephesians 4:32}
Because He forgave us, we must forgive also! Because He Loves unconditionally, we must reach out in Love as well. We are no more children, tossed to and fro, so we must put away all those childish attitudes and behaviors and walk in His Love! We must put on the mind of Christ and trust Him with all our heart and lean not unto our own understanding; but in all our ways acknowledge Him and He will direct our path!{Proverbs 3:5-6}. 
I pray as you go through your day, you will feel His Love overshadow you, His peace envelope you, and feel the joy of His presence within you! Enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend. God Loves You and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment