Friday, October 30, 2020

His Unfailing Love

 Thank You, Lord, for Your unfailing love. I praise You that Your mercies are new every morning and no matter what may come my way, I am assured You never leave me or forsake me, but give me strength, comfort, and peace as I walk hand in hand with You through it all!

When storms of life come against me, I position myself in Your protective hands, knowing You will keep me safe as the storm passes over. Even when the fiercest storms of life come my way, You always remain faithful and strong to deliver me because there is Nothing too difficult for You!
As the words of the psalmist, filled with confidence and hope writes, “He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed” (Psalm 107:29), and I know I can trust You Lord, to bring me peace and reduce the worst of storms to a mere whisper. The faithful provision and sustaining comfort of God at work in my life simply requires my willingness to trust in Him, in His time, and in His ways; All I ever need, He Is!
God promises in Isaiah 41:10, So do not fear for I am with you; do not be discouraged for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." And I know that If God said it, He will do it; And Who is sitting at God's victorious right hand but the Son of God; my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! He is our Strong Deliver, Our Redeemer!
As God promised, He will do. His Word will never return to Him void, but will accomplish Everything It says He will do! We just have to get the Word within us so we can rest in His promises, in His ability and not ours, to deliver us! No matter what storm you are facing, there is nothing bigger than Lord God inside you! We are made more than over comers in Christ Jesus! So relax and enjoy this day He has given! God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment