Monday, November 28, 2022

Thanksgiving

 Thanksgiving, 12 letters bound together used to describe the gratitude within our hearts for the many blessings God has placed within in our lives, and yet, count them as we may, there is no way we can name them all.

What a treasure chest filled with His mercies is ours to enjoy day by day with still a multitude of blessings we receive along the way that help to shape and mold us into the person we are today; along with seasons we are given to share love with family and friends and in giving of thanks for all God has gracefully shown.
I am bountifully blessed with a loving, caring, and giving family that floods my heart with joyful thanks giving every day throughout the year. So Spirit boasts aloud,"I will praise Thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all Thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in Thee: I will sing praise to Thy name, O Thou Most High." Psalms 9:1-2
I pray God blesses each of you during this holiday season and that His love saturates your heart in such a heartwarming way that it causes you to smile and rejoice in Him. May you be blessed, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment