Monday, November 28, 2022

The Lord is my Shepherd

 "The Lord is my Shepherd, I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to His name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid for You are close beside me. Your rod and Your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life and I will live in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23 NLT

I will bless the Lord at all times, His Praise shall continually be in my mouth. The Lord is great and greatly to be praised. Forever O' Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven. May the words of my mouth and the meditation upon my heart, be acceptable unto Thee O' Lord; my God and my Salvation.
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and Wisdom to know the difference. May each choice I make today bring glory and honor to Your Holy Name, Jesus; and may the words of my mouth and the actions I take reflect You Jesus in all I say and do. Amen and Amen.
So thankful to know beyond a doubt that God loves me and is forever with me guiding my steps and bringing peace to my mind without fail. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment