Thursday, December 29, 2016

Looking Back

As this year quickly comes to a close and I look back over all I've accomplished, along with the hopes and dreams yet to be fulfilled; in the midst of it all, I hope that somewhere along the way, I accomplished to bring a smile or warm the heart to those I love and cherish deeply, along with those I've encountered along my way.
Jesus taught His disciples that it's easy to love those who love you, but being able to share love with those who are not lovable is the greatest achievement over all. Jesus led them by example in meeting needs and caring for one and all, including those less desirable, less educated, less prosperous, and less lovable along His way.
He poured out His love to one and all, regardless of creed or color, sex or belief, wealth or fame. Jesus came to share the love of God to one and all, and He taught His followers to do the same. In John 13:34-35 NKJV He taught His followers, "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love one for another."
Checking back over my year, I can see ways that I could have shown more love to others I encountered along my way, so I will add that to my goal for this new year; to love others as He loves me!..... and I pray you will do the same!
Have a Happy New Year and may God bless you in all your endeavors for His glory sake! Remember that God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment