Thursday, December 1, 2016

Protection on Demand

Certainly the past couple months have brought about many life altering experiences as we witnessed the faithfulness of God against the tides of life. Protection from uncontrollable fires, Protection from raging tornadoes, and protection of precious loved ones. So many lives have been rescued as God showed up on scenes of despair and upheld us in safety through them all.
God told us in Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." What glorious Words from our Heavenly Father as He declares to protect and strengthen us. He is our protector, our provider, supplier of all our needs, and lover of our soul. "My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus Christ and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean of Jesus' name. On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; all other ground is sinking sand, All other ground is sinking sand."
Jesus encouraged us in John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me." The more we learn of Him, the more victorious we become by taking hold of every promise He has made, knowing that He is forever faithful to honor His Word. And with that assurance and with spiritual eyes enlightened we look forward to His perfect plan for our life knowing that He already holds today, tomorrow and everyday hereafter in the palm of His hands.
The more we learn of Him and the more we come to Know Him; the more we learn to relax and enjoy the pleasures of life He has predestined for each of us; and just as the birds of the air and the lilies of the field are kept by our Heavenly Father(Mt 6:26-34), of a surety we can sing, "Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come, Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home, When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He; His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me!"
Wonderful to know beyond a doubt that He watches over us and sees our need, and as we listen and heed His guidance, He will supply that need. There are no greater promises than those enclosed in His Word, No greater Love than He gives from His Heart, and No greater place I want to be than in the center of His perfect Will. So be safe, be warm, and Have a blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment