Monday, September 17, 2018

Beginning Your Day

Dear friends, As you began your day, I hope you took time to invite Holy Spirit to walk with you and guide you along the way? Are your ears open to hear Him today? Ya know, He is always with us, dwelling within us, trying to talk with us, caring and protecting us even though we may not acknowledge His voice or His presence? We often become so busy scampering along with our daily chores and rushing off to fulfill our work duties that we forget to take a moment each morning to just be still and know that He is God; to feel His love, to hear His voice and to acknowledge that without Him life would be hopeless; but with Him leading the way we can conquer the most difficult of days.
I treasure friends in my life but even my dearest friends cannot compare with the love of my precious Holy Spirit. Before I stumble, He's already there to pick me up; before I fail mankind's test, He is right there encouraging me; before I shed those tears when my heart feels broken, He is right there to wipe them away and comfort me; and when I begin to feel alone and think no one can possibly understand what I'm going through, He is right there to hold me and assure me He will never leave or forsake me. Forever and ever He is there for me, without fail, through it all. There is nothing I have ever done, or will ever do, to cause Him to love me any less, or love me any more than He does right now. Ya see, He loves me and He also loves you with an everlasting love that is totally unconditional.
So I pray that as you continue your day, you will take time to allow His love to engulf you and bring you His peace and guidance throughout this day and every day hereafter. He is positively the dearest friend you will ever have. Enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment