Thursday, September 6, 2018

In The Eye Of The Storm

"When the solid ground is falling out from underneath my feet; Between the black skies and my red eyes, I can barely see; When I realize I've been sold out by my friends and my family; I can feel the rain reminding me. In the eye of the storm, You remain in control; In the middle of the war, You guard my soul; You alone are the anchor, when my sails are torn; Your love surrounds me In the eye of the storm. When my hopes and dreams are far from me and I'm running out of faith; I see the future I pictured slowly fade away; and when the tears of pain and heartache are pouring down my face, I find my peace in Jesus' name.
In the eye of the storm You remain in control; in the middle of the war You guard my soul; You alone are the anchor, When my sails are torn; Your love surrounds me In the eye of the storm. When the tests come in and the doctor says I've only got a few months left; It's like a bitter pill I'm swallowing, I can barely take a breath; And when addiction steals my baby girl, and there's nothing I can do; My only hope is to trust in You; I trust You, Lord. In the eye of the storm, You remain in control; In the middle of the war, You guard my soul, You alone are the anchor when my sails are torn; Your love surrounds me in the eye of the storm."
No matter what is going on around us; no matter how bad conditions seem to be; no matter how devastated we may feel; we can rest assured that God remains in control. His Love continually surrounds us, showering Peace in the midst of every storm of life. He gives Hope in times of distress, loving us unconditionally regardless of creed, color, or worldly status. What a wonderful Lord is our Christ JESUS! Struggles of life will continue to take place as long as this world exists, but the Creator of All Heaven and Earth has already told us to fear not when tribulations come, because HE (JESUS) has already overcome them all(John 16:33).
And because He overcame, He has given us the power to become more than conquerors through His Holy Name, Jesus! No longer do we have to be bound by sin and oppression but we are redeemed from all our sins, from all fear and oppression as we trust in Him. Trusting that His Love surrounds us, His Peace envelopes us, His Comfort consoles us, and His arms embrace us in the eye of every storm we encounter throughout our life; what a wondrous name, the name of JESUS!
I pray you that you find Peace in the eye of your storm, resting assured that He loves you beyond measure, and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment