Wednesday, August 26, 2020

His Goodness

 Awoke with the Goodness of my Father running through my spirit and what a Good Good Father He is; 'cause all my life He has been faithful and all my life, He has been so so good; and with every breath that I am able, I will sing of the goodness of God. my Saviour and Lord. Be blessed dear friends; I know He loves you and so do I~~~

"🎶I love You, Lord, For Your mercy never failed me; All my days, I've been held in Your hands; From the moment that I wake up, Until I lay my head; Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God; And all my life You have been faithful; And all my life You have been so, so good; With every breath that I am able; Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God.

🎶I love Your voice; You have led me through the fire; And in darkest night You are close like no other; I've known You as a Father; I've known You as a Friend; And I have lived in the goodness of God, yeah! And all my life You have been faithful, And all my life You have been so, so good; With every breath that I am able; Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God, yeah!

'Cause Your goodness is running after, it's running after me
Your goodness is running after, it's running after me; With my life laid down, I'm surrendered now; I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after, it's running after me, 'Cause Your goodness is running after, it's running after me
Your goodness is running after, it's running after me; With my life laid down, I'm surrendered now; I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after, it keeps running after me.

And all my life You have been faithful, And all my life You have been so, so good; With every breath that I am able; Oh, I'm gonna sing of the goodness of God; I'm gonna sing, I'm gonna sing; 'Cause all my life You have been faithful, And all my life; You have been so, so good; With every breath that I am able
Oh, I'm gonna sing of the goodness of God; Oh, I'm gonna sing of the goodness of God."🎶

There has never been a time His Love could not reach me right where I was; never a mountain too high nor a valley too low! Never anything you or I can do to make God stop loving us or stop reaching out to offer us hope in the midst of life's storms! He Loves us way too much to leave us. I agree with Paul as he wrote in Romans 8:38,39, "For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Our God is a good good Father, a good good Savior, and a good good friend whose goodness and mercy continually runs after each of us; so today, let's reach out and allow His goodness to overflow from within to others we encounter along our way, because.God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment