Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The Potter

 🎶"Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Savior; I know for sure all of my days are held in Your hand, Crafted into Your perfect plan; You gently call me into Your presence, Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit; Teach me, dear Lord, to live all of my life through Your eyes; I'm captured by Your Holy calling, Set me apart, I know You're drawing me to Yourself; Lead me Lord, I pray; Take me, mold me, use me, fill me; I give my life to the Potter's hand. Hold me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me; I give my life to the Potter's hand"🎶

Today as we face uncertainty in these perilous times where we really have no control over our future, I feel Holy Spirit drawing us into God's presence to be molded into what is needed in this day and time. Often in our life, Father watches as life leads us down the wrong pathway as we suffer loss or damages in ways we can't repair so we find our self broken and shattered; and no matter how hard we try, we can't put the shattered pieces back together again. Desperation overtakes us and we acquire a sense of hopelessness; broken from pain, from grief, from abuse, from neglect, from lack, from torment, from loss of self worth; all broken inside and feeling no hope of ever being whole again. We are so overcome by our brokenness, feeling so alone, until somewhere in our stillness we hear a still small voice whisper, "I'm still here and I love you just the way you are; come to me and let me help restore you!"

And there in our brokenness we realize God has been there all the time; just waiting for us to surrender our broken pieces into His loving arms so He could take our brokenness and recreate us into a vessel for His honor. No matter where you are; No matter where you have been; No matter what you have done; No matter how bad you think you are; No matter how low you feel you've sunk; No matter how unlovable you feel you are; God loves you with His Unconditional Love! Right where you are; Just as you are; He loves you and is just waiting for you to surrender your life into His Potter hands.

As you finally place your brokenness at His feet, He will pick you up, place all that brokenness on His Potter's Wheel, and create a new masterpiece for His glory! Your life will not just be Good, not just Better, but will be the Best it can be; complete in Christ Jesus! A new creation; a Beautiful Vessel unto His honor; and Uniquely designed for His Glory!

So what are you waiting for? Stop trying to mend your brokenness when only God can repair, restore, recreate, and complete you, because He Never Fails! He is Forever Faithful with an Unconditional love that creates amazing masterpieces out of broken pieces and shattered lives and only He can make you whole. Come to the Father and place all your shattered dreams and brokenness into His Potter's Hands. Only He can meet your needs and make you whole again; even better than before.
Enjoy this wonderfully blessed day He has given, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment