Friday, April 30, 2021

Awestruct Wonder

 Today I awoke in awesome amazement of the Lord God Almighty and the powerful works I have witnessed in my lifetime; Miracles and wonders too mighty for man to grasp understanding of; like our eternal salvation and wholeness made perfect deep within my soul, and healings within our body by the mention of His name, Jesus! and I am just in awestruct wonder.

This song came to mind as I read in Isaiah 25:1, "O Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, For You have done wonderful things, Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." "Alleluia, Alleluia, For the Lord God Almighty reigns; Alleluia, Alleluia, For the Lord God Almighty reigns;
Alleluia, Holy, Holy, Are You Lord God Almighty; Worthy is the Lamb, Worthy is the Lamb; You are Holy, Holy; Are you Lord God Almighty; Worthy is the Lamb, Worthy is the Lamb, Amen."
You are Holy Lord and I love how David declares in Psalm 8:3-4, "When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him?" Great are You Lord and greatly to be praised! Worthy is the Lamb Who takes away the sins of the world; to all who will call upon the precious redeeming name of Jesus! Such Amazement, Such Wonder, Such Amazing Love...

Let it saturate your soul and lift your spirit today. Listen to songs of praise and allow them to lift you up and encourage you filling your heart with His deep abiding Unconditional Love today as you meditate on the Holy Lamb of God Who is Worthy, Who is Holy, So Holy, and Who loves you beyond measure. May God bless and keep you with His Unseen Hand throughout this day because He loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment