Friday, November 3, 2017

Learning To See Differently

As I wake up each morning, I love to say "Good morning, Lord, so glad you're here" and just relax while taking time to feel His presence surround me; wrapping me in His loving arms, as I awaken to a fresh new day filled with fresh new mercies from above. What a blessing it is to feel His presence and to know He goes before me throughout my day.
Other than my immediate wake up routine, my morning is much like many of yours as I reach for my coffee- ya just gotta have that first cup of coffee, and yes I do enjoy that cup of coffee each morning and weather permitting I love to enjoy it sitting on my patio listening to the birds chirping, watching squirrels scampering about and listen to the early morning sounds around me.
Just as I have conditioned myself to take those first few minutes of the morning to talk with my Father, I love to sit and sip my coffee and just talk with Him about all His wondrous creations around me while allowing His love to engulf me, preparing me for my day. I never know what my day may quickly hold so I need to be prepared as my Father's child, to give that much needed attention to that lonely soul who can greatly benefit from just a loving smile or a gentle hug.
As I continue to live and learn in our Father's world, I am determined to see beyond what I see naturally and look at the spiritual aspects of life. I want to see His creations through His eyes so I can see them as good; How about you? I believe that if we try hard enough we can make each day not just good, but make it the very best it can be for His kingdom sake. After all, We can do ALL things through Christ that strengthens us!!! Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment