Sunday, February 11, 2018

Blessings Pour Down As His Name is Glorified

This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Even as the rains fall down from the heavens, blessings pour down as His name is glorified; so let us lift our voices and rejoice in the Lord as He has given us another new day filled with fresh mercies and is faithfully watching over us who magnify His Holy Name! Let the Praises ring out; let our souls magnify the King of kings and Lord of Lords! Our Lord God who has done great and marvelous things; and granted Blessings beyond measure! 
"Because of who You are I give You glory; Because of who You are I give you praise; Because of who You are I will lift my voice and say, "Lord, I worship You because of who You are." I worship You because of who You are. Jehovah Jirehmy Provider; Jehovah Nissi, Lord, You reign in victory; Jehovah Shaalom, my Prince of Peace; And I worship You because of who You are! Lord I worship You because of who You are!"
Oh taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him. Give thanks unto the Lord for He is good; for His mercy endures forever. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust. The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and they are safe. The Lord declares unto us, "Fear not for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you; yes I will help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."(Isaiah 41:10)
Today holds a wonderful opportunity to sing forth His praises; to uphold the life changing name of Jesus and see His marvelous works performed in lives of those who choose to believe and receive Him in His glory. Each morning brings forth new mercies with old things passed away and all things new. We cannot change what was done yesterday; but we can learn from things left undone or mistakes made; and this day allows golden opportunities to start afresh with praises pouring forth from the depths of our soul as we choose to speak forth life and blessings into those we encounter along our way. 
May we forever lift up the name of Jesus and be all He empowers us to be in each new day He gives; and may each of you enjoy a wonderfully blessed day because God loves you and so do I~~~  

No comments:

Post a Comment