Monday, February 5, 2018

Out Of Darkness Into Light

"Amazing Grace how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me; I once was lost but now I'm found, was lost but now I'm found. Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved; How precious did that grace appear the hour I first believed. My chains are gone, I've been set free; my God, my Savior has ransomed me; and like a flood His mercy reigns; Unending Love, Amazing Grace.
The Lord has promised good to me, His Word my hope secures; He will my shield and portion be, as long as life endures. The earth shall soon dissolve like snow, the sun forbear to shine; But God, Who called me here below, will be forever mine. My chains are gone, I've been set free; my God, my Savior, has ransomed me; and like a flood His mercy reigns; Unending Love, Amazing Grace."
Chains broken, sins forgiven, former sins forgotten, Called out of darkness into His Light; all by the Grace of a Loving God, a Wonderful Savior. I Peter 2:9 declares, "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession; that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light."
It is our Father's will that we walk not in darkness but as children of Light; reflecting His Love throughout the world. His Light shines in the darkness and only those who choose not to comprehend it are left in darkness (John 3:19). As His Gospel filled with Hope is shared, Light springs forth into the very hearts of men and women who accept Him and the world is made so much brighter simply because of the Light that shines within our hearts. For tho we were once darkness, we are now light in the Lord, so let us walk in the Light as noted in (Ephesians 5:8).
Day by day, moment by moment, we are being made more and more like Christ, Who has called us out of darkness into His marvelous light. Called to walk and talk with Him in a new and God-glorifying way so others can see the light and hope that is within us, through Christ Jesus!(Matthew 5:16). This newness in Him that has broken loose the chains that once bound us and kept us in darkness.
Now that we have been called out of darkness, let us strive to walk in His Light to the very best of our ability so others seeing His good work within us, will believe and glorify our Father which is in Heaven. I pray you have a wonderfully blessed week knowing that God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment