Friday, February 2, 2018

Remolded By The Potter

"Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Savior; I know for sure all of my days are held in Your hands; Crafted into Your perfect plan; You gently call me into Your presence, Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit; Teach me dear Lord, To live all of my life through Your eyes; I'm captured by Your Holy calling, Set me apart, I know You're drawing me to Yourself; Lead me Lord I pray; Take me, Mold me, Use me, Fill me; I give my life to the Potter's hands; Hold me, Guide me, Lead me, Walk beside me; I give my life to the Potter's hand."
This beautiful song reminds us that our Creator, the Potter, waits to mold us into a vessel of honor as we surrender our will into His hands.
 Life is so short and the more I come to realize how fragile life is, I choose to walk according to the Potter's design for my life. No one is guaranteed tomorrow or even the next second, and no one knows the day or hour we will be called home. Our time on earth is designated by the God of all Creation who longs to mold us into His perfect plan for our life. Only He knows our length of days so I find my desire deepening to be that light shining brightly in the darkness so others can see the way out; to share hope to those who are hopeless; and to be an encourager to those who need to be inspired along the way in all I do and all I say. I never want to cause someone to stumble just because I don't agree with their behavior or look. God did not send Jesus into the world to condemn the world but that the world through Him might be saved(John 3:17). So who are we to judge or to condemn others along our way when we can be drawing them in to the Potter's hands by our witness of His Amazing Grace? 
If we are to be His followers and witnesses of His forgiveness, we will encourage others instead of judging and love others instead of condemning, no matter who they may be or what they have done. We are to be God's arms extended that wrap around the hurting and give those warm reassuring hugs; to be His hands needed to reach down to the fallen and help them up; to be His warm smile that assures others it will be okay; and to share the hope given from our Savior to those who are hopeless. We must let others know there is Hope; and that Hope is in Christ Jesus! But how will they know unless we share it?
So today I urge you to search your hearts and become more aware of those around you. Do they know Jesus? Are they in need of encouragement? Are they reaching out to you for Hope? And last but not least, are you sharing the Hope in Christ Jesus with others you meet along your way? Nothing is more important than saving a soul from hell; and nothing is more important than those few minutes you share in caring along your way. May we all have our eyes opened and our hearts receptive to the leading of Holy Spirit as the Potter remolds us into a life reflecting Jesus in every way as not to stumble others.
As you think on these things, I pray you have a wonderfully blessed day knowing that God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment