Sunday, February 18, 2018

Refuse To Settle For Less Than His Best

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5,6. Learning to trust God in all our ways is definitely not easy; but remains the key to life as we know it in our world today. It takes practice, a whole lot of practice and it is obtained after years of trial and error. 
When we refuse to settle for less than His Best, we begin to feel an unshakable peace rising up from the depths of our soul and we feel the boldness to proclaim, "I refuse to be shaken! I will not be moved! God's Word is True and It Cannot Lie! I know God is for me and He is working within me and has me covered in the palm of His hands and there is nothing I will face today that He will not be with me strengthening me with His wisdom and power to overcome!"
It's this determination that springs forth as we wait upon the Lord and we feel a song rising from deep within proclaiming; "Our God who reigns forever; Our Hope, Our Strong Deliverer" and our hearts sing forth; "You are the Everlasting God, The Everlasting God; You do not faint you won't grow weary; You're the Defender of the weak, You comfort those in need; You lift us up on wings like Eagles!" What an amazing Peace engulfs us as we acknowledge Jesus as Lord, as Savior, as Deliverer; All that we ever need He Is.
There is nothing worth more that could ever come close, No thing can compare, He's our Living Hope! Your presence Lord! Holy Spirit You are welcome here, Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere, Your glory God is what my heart longs for, To be overcome by Your presence Lord." And the words to these lyrics rise within us; becoming personal, becoming real, becoming life sustaining as Holy Spirit empowers from within without, and we are overcome by His presence. I in Him and He in me, together forever, through all eternity! It's not about me! It's not about you! It's not about what others think-or say- but it's all about Him, Jesus! What truly matters is what "Thus Says The Lord!" as we refuse to settle for less than His best and we purpose to hear Him as He directs our steps!
I pray you enjoy this wonderfully blessed day He has created just for you and me simply because He loves you and so do I~~

No comments:

Post a Comment