Thursday, May 10, 2018

CASTING ALL OUR CARES

As I walked around our complex enjoying the smell of honeysuckles filling the air; the birds were chirping and breeze was blowing; and I felt so pleased with the beauty surrounding my life; and I could just feel The Father smiling down upon me as the Son warmed my heart. He seeks to make us happy; to give us His very BEST; not just the mediocre things in life. 
My heart was overwhelmed as I could feel His Love and know He cares about even the smallest things that concern my life. Even tho I know God has our future covered, there are times when my needs weigh heavy upon my heart so it's wonderful to feel His Loving Arms surround me and whisper reassuringly, "Everything's going to be okay, I've got this!"
Jesus tells us in Mt 11:28-30 (NKJV), "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy ladened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." What an amazing Lord we have Who wants to carry all our burdens so we can enjoy life. What a Caring Lord Who Loves Beyond Measure and I am eternally grateful to know Him and feel His Spirit deep within; guiding me, encouraging me, providing my needs, and protecting me along my way! He cares about EVERY thing in our life, big and small; He carries them all; if only we ask Him to.
Jesus told us in Matthew 7:7(NKJV),"Ask and it will be given to you; Seek and you will find; Knock and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened." I think the key to living an abundant life is casting all our cares upon Him and allowing Him to guide us and to handle whatever falls our way! I know that as I seek His face and follow His direction; my life goes so much better and all things that pertain to life eternal in Christ Jesus will be opened unto me.
So dear friend, don't hesitate to cast all your cares upon Him today, because He really does care about you and me. I pray that if you have a need or some thing that is bothering your mind, keeping you from have total peace; that you will just cast those cares upon Him and follow your heart where He abides, because I know He has your answer. Enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment