Thursday, May 31, 2018

Finding Refuge In Him

Today finds me in a state of awe. Many decisions on every hand, and yet realizing that God holds my future in His hands and already has a plan created for me to enjoy my life in Him. So I am very thankful for the life God has given me; for the freedom I find in Christ Jesus; for the wonderful love of family and dear friends; for the freedom of movement within my body; for the immeasurable joy of having His peace deep within; for this time in my life and for every experience I have encountered throughout my life that has brought me this far, both good and bad; because it has all shaped me and molded me into who I am today; a Child of the Most High God in Christ Jesus!
I am more grateful than words can describe for His redeeming blood, His undying love, His amazing grace, and His divine deliverance! I am eternally grateful that I have come to know HOLY SPIRIT, my dearest friend; my comforter, my instructor, my counselor, my guide, my companion, my peace, and so much more. He is the lover of my soul and He completes me.... and I am forever grateful.
God is my strength and refuge, a very present help in time of trouble (Psalm 46:1). Where can I hide that He is not there(Jeremiah 23:24)? What can I think about, speak about, or do that He doesn't know about already(Psalm 139:1-5)? His ways are so far above mine(Isaiah 55:8) and I know that He desires to give me only His Best in every situation; so I wonder why would anyone would choose not to have Him in their life? Who can they turn to when they need someone to really listen? Someone who will not be condemning or judgmental of what they have done? God sent Jesus into the world, not to condemn the world; but that through Him everyone who would believe might be saved(John 3:16,17).
He's heard it all, knows it all, seen it all, and still loves each of us in spite of who and what we are. He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9). and He takes the old person and recreates us into His Child through Christ Jesus. It doesn't get any better than that!
I pray you come to know Him and His power thereof and find comfort and peace as He guides you day by day to eternity! Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment