Friday, January 10, 2020

Comforted By His Peace

"When peace like a river attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot thou hast taught me to say, It is well, It is well with my soul. It is well with my soul; It is well, it is well with my soul. Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come, Let this blessed assurance control, That Christ has regarded my helpless estate, And hath shed His own blood for my soul. My sin, oh the bliss of this glorious thought; My sin not in part but the whole, Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Oh my soul. It is well with my soul; It is well, it is well with my soul"
I cannot begin to explain how wonderful it is to lie down to rest or to awaken in the morning with calm assurance that whatever may come my way, it is well with my soul! Even as my body rests, my soul quietly rejoices as this song floods through my mind bringing a calm assurance within me! Just to rest in His comforting arms and feel Holy Spirit whispering from deep within brings such peace, such comfort, and such assurance like nothing this world has to offer! There is no greater peace than the Love of God saturating your entire being!
So today I pray that whatever may come your way, You too can feel His calm assurance allowing your soul to sing forth from the depths of your soul, "It is well, It is well with my soul."
Enjoy this wonderfully blessed day knowing that God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment