Monday, January 6, 2020

TO GROW AND NOURISH

"As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:10,11 (NIV).
Every change in our life is meant to help us grow and nourish as we acknowledge the Lord and walk in His pathway. Learning to trust in God's Word brings a surety that He is in full control and will meet our needs in the best way and best time for our good. What He says in His Word, He will do as we lean on Him, trust in Him, believe in Him, and rest securely in our God who is forever faithful. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment