Saturday, January 4, 2020

Shaped by the past

Thankful for my past; the good, the bad, and the ugly because it has shaped my life into who I am today; and as I look forward to what God has planned for my future, I live this day in each moment; knowing He has me covered in the palm of His hands and is walking beside me along life's pathway.
During my devotion time this morning while reading from the NKJV and the NIV, I also read from the Amplified Bible which seemed to express in great detail these passages found in Psalm 37:23,"The steps of a [good and righteous] man are directed and established by the Lord, And He delights in his way [and blesses his path]; and Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in [and rely confidently on] the Lord with all your heart And do not rely on your own insight or understanding; In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way]."
So my only new year's resolution for 2020 is to acknowledge the Lord in all my ways and recognize that He is the Ultimate Authority over all things pertaining to my life; and I will rejoice and be happy in Him. May you be blessed this year as you proclaim Jesus Lord over all your ways as well, because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment