Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Delight in the Lord!

My delight is in the Lord; my God, my salvation. My strength comes from You, dear Lord, keeper of all heaven and earth as my mind is stayed on Thee. Your Word declares that I am blessed in the city and blessed in the fields; I am the head and not the tail; I am blessed and highly favored; everything I set my hand to do shall prosper as You are the supplier of all my needs. Blessed shall be the fruit of my womb; my children shall rise up and worship You, Lord God, in all their ways, bringing honor to You all the days of their life; for we are the blessed of the Lord, created in Christ Jesus unto good works!
Lord, You are my strength and my refuge; a very present help in times of trouble. You lead me in all my ways, and I lift my hands in submission to Your will and Your way for Your glory sake. You are the love of my life; You are the hope that I cling to; You mean more than the world to me. I wouldn't trade You for silver or gold; wouldn't trade You for riches untold; You are my everything! Jesus, Lover of my soul; My God, in Whom I delight! Songs of praise I will lift unto You as I continue all the days of my life. May I never fail to give all praise and honor unto You, My God and my salvation; my joy and my peace! In all my ways, I will acknowledge You and You shall direct my path!
I praise You, Lord, for Your Amazing Grace and Faithfulness. I praise You, Lord, for looking beyond my faults and seeing my need. I praise You, Lord, for reaching down and delivering me from the darkness of night and allowing me to see You clearly as my Light and my Hope. I praise You, Lord, as I share this Hope in You, Jesus, to all who are in need today. I yield my life as a willing vessel, allowing Your Love to flow through me; reaching out to a hurting world, whether in Word or in deed. May all I do and all I say bring honor and glory to Your Holy Name, Jesus!
Dear friends, I pray that your day be blessed as you lift high the name of Jesus in all you do and all you say; and that you never forget; but always remember; that God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment