Friday, September 30, 2016

Blessed Assurance

What blessed assurance we have in knowing nothing can ever separate us from the Love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord as declared in Romans 8: 38,39 "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord". 
Every day is a new day God has given filled with fresh mercies and golden opportunities to make it the very best it can be through Christ who strengthens us as He walks with us and works within us, empowering us to be all He created us to be. Acts 17:28 tells us "For in Him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring".
What blessed assurance in knowing we are children of the Most High God through our Lord Jesus and in knowing that forevermore I am His and He is mine and there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, that can separate me from His love. Before the very moment I made Jesus Christ the Lord of my life, while I was still engulfed in sin, He still loved me with a love beyond all measure, with His unconditional love, having already made every provision necessary to assure me of life eternal through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.
Dear friends, As you go about today, I pray the Love of God will engulf you, wrapping you snugly in His loving arms, making you feel all warm and cozy and that the blessed assurance of knowing He is with you every moment, of every hour, of every day, brings such wonderful peace that you can't help but smile deep within as you feel His love overwhelming you throughout your day. I pray you have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment