Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Peace Beyond Measure

Surely He has given me a new song that I will sing very early in the morning. For He is my strength and the lover of my soul. "Though a thousand shall fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand; it shall not come near me. Only with my eyes shall I look and see the reward of the wicked because I have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, my dwelling place; no evil shall befall me nor any plague come near my dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways. In their hands they shall bear me up lest I dash my foot against a stone. I shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the serpent I shall trample underfoot; "Because He has set His love upon me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation." saith the Lord(Psalms 91:7-16)
For several weeks now I had battled a virus that had overtaken my airway making it difficult to breath, to talk, to function, or to rest. But through it all, it was amazing to see How God continuously reminded me of His indwelling Spirit and unfailing love; that He was forever with me and I didn't walk alone. I knew within my deepest knowing that I was His and He was mine forever and ever throughout eternity and that no matter what came my way, it was well with my soul. There is no greater peace of mind than knowing that when I draw my last breath on this earth, I shall open my eyes to behold His matchless glory face to face, with all the splendor of Heaven. 
There is nothing more wonderful; nothing more assuring; nothing more amazing than the Love of our Heavenly Father and all He has provided for our well being and peace of mind. So as you go about your day, may you be mindful of His love and allow Him to saturate your life and love on you as only He does best. May the peace of God reign in your minds and bring you joy beyond measure. Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment