Monday, September 12, 2016

Supplier of All Your Needs

Wonderful to feel the hand of God protecting and guiding every step I take while supplying all my needs. He tells us in Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." What a glorious promise from our Heavenly Father knowing that He is our protector, our provider, supplier of all our needs, and lover of our soul. "My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus Christ and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean of Jesus' name. On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; all other ground is sinking sand." Truly He sustains us day by day as His Word strengthens and comforts us as we remember to "Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me."John 14:1.
So many promises of Hope are enclosed within the precious Word of God and yet, we suffer needlessly for lack of knowledge simply because we do not know the Word, nor of the power to claim His Word over that need for our life. God honors His Word that Cannot Lie as He watches over It (Jer 1:12) to fulfill it quickly for all who trust in Him and seek to follow His plan for their life. We must no longer be like earthly children, tossed about with everything that comes and goes; but once redeemed we become God's children: Children of the Most High God; blessed and Highly Favored; having the power through Him to move and think and have our being; as a new creature, recreated through Christ Jesus unto good works. We can no longer dwell on the past, but look ahead one day at a time, with our spiritual eyes enlightened day by day to a new life filled with love, peace, and prosperity. Our Victory lies in staying focused on Jesus and the reality that He holds our today, our tomorrow and every day hereafter in the palm of His hands, so we can relax and enjoy that abundant life He purchased for you and me. 
God walks with us continually and desires to give us all we need for a life filled with happiness and prosperity in Christ Jesus. What better reassurance can we have than to know He watches over us day by day, every step along our way; protecting, providing, guiding and loving us unconditionally as we keep our eyes fixed upon Him and follow His never failing plan for our lives. So 'Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come, Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home; When Jesus is my portion, My constant friend is He; His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me!' How wonderful to feel the Love of God deep within your soul and to know Him and the power thereof? There are no greater promises than those given in His Word, No greater Love than to His Child, and No greater place I want to be than right smack dab in the center of His perfect Will.  I pray you can grab hold of this same assurance and allow Him to supply your needs and guide you throughout your day.
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment