Sunday, September 4, 2016

It Could Happen Anyday

While walking early this morning and looking up at the skies, I was thinking on our Lord's return. I was thinking how awesome it will be; in that split second to be quickly caught away to be with Him forever in the air. What a day of rejoicing that will be! But it leaves me to wonder, 'are my neighbors, friends and loved ones ready to meet Jesus?' 'Am I being the witness needed to reach lost souls?' and 'Are you?' 
Dear friends, It could be any second, any hour, any day. No man knows the second our Lord Jesus will return in those clouds, but I do know that in the twinkling of an eye we will be gone. I know you're probably already saying, "we've heard this all our lifetime" and we have, but you also have to agree that looking around you at all that is going on in this world today; the signs of the times are in the air as never before so it's closer now than ever before. While we cannot change the events happening around us, we can make sure we are reaching out and spreading the good news that Jesus is the way, the hope of salvation with the promise of life everlasting and free.
I urge you today to be the witness needed as you share the Love of God to one and all and Spread the Good News that Jesus saves. Share that in Jesus there is perfect liberty; freedom from all our sins and all that would try to attack and bind us. He is the One Sure Way, and He is ALL we will ever need. Don't let your loved ones be left behind! It's going to be a glorious time of celebration, so let's take all we can with us on that glorious day.
Enjoy this day the Lord has given; Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad; because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment