Sunday, January 14, 2018

Touching the World One Person At A Time

"Touch through me, Holy Spirit, touch through me, Let my hands reach out to others, touch through me; There's a lonely soul somewhere, needing just one friend to care, Touch through me, Holy Spirit, touch through me."
"Love through me, Holy Spirit, love through me, I will be my brother's keeper, love through me; Hearts are bleeding deep inside, love can dry the weeping eye, Love through me, Holy Spirit, love through me." 
"Flow through me, Holy Spirit, flow through me, Like a river in the desert, flow through me; Springing power and healing strength, living water pure and clean, Flow through me, Holy Spirit, flow through me." "My hands will be your hands reaching out to others, My lips will not be slothful, Lord, to speak; I will be that good Samaritan to someone else in need, I will be your house to dwell in, live through me. Flow through me Holy Spirit, Love through me Holy Spirit, Touch through me Holy Spirit, Love through me" What a different world this would be if we all determined within our self to reach out to one person daily with an act of kindness, whether in word or in deed. An act of kindness that would change their life and allow them to know the love of God. Do you realize that at the end of a year we would have touched 365 lives? Yes, 365 lives could have been touched just through you reaching out to one person in need each day.
So today, I challenge you to join me and find that one person in need of a touch of kindness and share Jesus' love with them, and then tomorrow the same and each day that follows. Just think about what an impact this would make in our community and even the world, just by one person reaching out to one person daily. Will you join me and allow God to use you to reach that someone in need of His love today? If you do, I know you will enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. There is nothing more precious to our Heavenly Father than loving others because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment