Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Where Does Your Hope Rest?

"For now we see through a glass darkly, but then face to face: now I know in part, but then shall I know even as also I am known."1 Cor. 13:12. So many questions and so few answers flood our mind in this world, yet being fully persuaded that God reigns omnipotent over all things and that through Him all things are become clear, we rest our frustrations and our hope.
Hope fastens to future happiness and waits for it; Hope gives the drive to press on when all else is gone; Hope stirs the heart refusing to let us quit; Hope says Yes when all else says No! Hope ushers in the awareness that soon and very soon we will arrive at our eternal home in Heaven, where Faith and Hope will be needed no more! Hope assures us that soon we shall behold Him face to face; and what a Glorious Day that will be! I can only imagine what that moment will be like when I behold my Savior and Lord Jesus face to face!
"I can only imagine what it will be like, When I walk by your side; I can only imagine what my eyes will see, When your face Is before me; I can only imagine! Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel? Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still? Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall? Will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine, I can only imagine!

I can only imagine when that day comes, When I find myself standing in the SON, I can only imagine when all I would do, Is forever, forever worship YOU, I can only imagine, I can only imagine!"
And truly we can only imagine; knowing that what we now see through a glass darkly, we shall see then face to face; what we know now we know in part, but then shall we know even as also we are known(I Corinthians 13:12). To stand in the presence before our Blessed Redeemer Who made it all possible! Who came to give Hope to a lost and dying world; Who freely gave Himself to be ridiculed and scorned, to be humiliated, tortured and crucified as my pardon, in my place, so I could be Free and live unto Him! It doesn't get any better, except to know my Hope is Fixed in Him and that Glad Reunion Day when my eyes shall behold Jesus!; along with my family and friends, and never again have to part! What a grand and glorious day that will be!
But until then we must keep our hope fixed on Christ Jesus and the fullness of the Godhead: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life; and no man comes to the Father except through Him, as noted in John 14:6. Jesus did not leave us on earth alone but sent back the Holy Spirit(John 14:8) to walk and encourage us, while guiding us along our way! We don't have to go looking for Him or calling out to Him; He dwells within the very heart of each believer! We need only to acknowledge Him, and listen as He directs our paths as declared in Proverbs 3:5-6,"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."

So until that completeness is ours; we need only to Trust steadfast in God, to Hope without wavering; and to Love beyond measure as He Loves us! Keeping our Hope fixed on Christ Jesus empowers us to draw strength in Him day by day while He works within us through every battle we encounter, every loss we bear, and every circumstance that comes our way. Our Hope empowers us to become more than conquerors while experiencing Victory as He goes before us! He is our Hope, our Lord of all lords, our King of all kings, and He is God of all creation! He is More than Enough to handle any matter, any time night or day, as our Hope Rests In Him! I pray you enjoy a wonderfully blessed day because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment