Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Finished Project Delivers

Finishing a project is never easy but oh the joy and pride that rises up within you as you step back and view the finished results. All the struggles you endured, all the time required to get it just right, now are deemed worth it all as you breathe out a sigh of relief as the end result is exactly as you desired. The more difficult it was to complete, the more you shout aloud, "It's finished!" with satisfaction from deep within! Now you can smile with 'bragging rights' as you show off your finished product and begin telling everyone about this great accomplishment. It's like an old saying my parents taught us that goes, "Anything worth doing is worth doing right" and over the years I find that to be so true. 
Having just celebrated Easter, I just wonder how proud Jesus felt when He had accomplished His life changing project of Salvation for all mankind. I wonder what He was thinking about during the struggles, the mocking, the persecution, the torture, and even during His painful journey to be crucified among known criminals; I wonder if satan tempted Him to call it quits knowing that at anytime He could have refused to go through all the pain and torture and return to His Father... But then I realize that during all His pain and torture, He saw me! And He saw you! And He knew the rewards were greater than His enduring all the torture required to buy our pardon so we could go Free. And so He continued the project of Deliverance up Golgotha's hill; and when He allowed them to nail Him to the cross, I was on His mind! 
All my sins, All my diseases, All my sicknesses, All my weaknesses, All the set backs I would endure on this earth was nailed with Him to that old rugged cross and as His life-changing blood drained from His blood stained body, Everything was accomplished for my Salvation and Freedom from every thing that would ever try to bind me on this earth. And so His project was completed as He cried out, It is finished" and forevermore I am Free In Him through the works He accomplished!. 
"It Is Finished!" Those three Words that have brought about such a complete life-changing deliverance in the hearts of so many! Having completed everything required for us to be Redeemed, once and for all time sake, Jesus completed His project of Salvation that set us free forevermore!.No longer would man be required to offer sacrifices year after year but because of Jesus' Supreme Sacrifice, the wall of sin that separated God and man was torn away and we are now free to go before God's throne in the name of Jesus, and repent of our sins with full assurance that He hears and forgives us through Christ Jesus' works, as noted in 1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Jesus completed a life changing project that brought Liberty and total Freedom for you and me forevermore! 
As you go through our day, let's remember to thank Him for not giving up on us and as we encounter someone who needs a little tolerance today, let's be sure and treat them with the same Love and Patience Jesus has for us! Enjoy a wonderfully blessed day dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment