Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Singing Forth His Praise

Today I am filled with such amazement of our Lord Jesus and His many miraculous blessings in my life and praises sing forth; "O Lord, my God, When I in awesome wonder, consider all the worlds Thy hands have made; I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder; Thy power throughout the universe displayed; Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee; How great Thou art, How great Thou art; Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee; How great Thou art, How Great Thou Art!
And when I think of God, His Son not sparing; Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in; That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing, He bled and died to take away my sin. Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee; how great Thou art, how great Thou art; Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee; how great Thou art, how great Thou art!
When Christ shall come with shouts of acclamation, and take me Home, what joy shall fill my heart; Then I shall bow with humble adoration, and then proclaim, "My God, how great Thou art! Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, How great Thou art, How great Thou art; Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee; How great Thou art, How great Thou art!"
"There is coming a day when no heartaches shall come; No more clouds in the sky, no more tears to dim the eye; All is peace forevermore on that happy Golden Shore; What a day, glorious day that will be. There'll be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear; No more sickness, No pain, No more parting over there; And forever I will be with The One Who Died for me; What a day, glorious day that will be. What a Day that will be when my Jesus I shall see; and I look upon His Face, The One Who Saved me by His Grace; When He takes me by the hand and leads me through the Promised Land; What a day, Glorious Day that will be!"
"Sing the wondrous Love of Jesus, Sing His Mercy and His Grace; In the Mansions bright and blessed He'll prepare for us a place. When we all get to Heaven, What a day of rejoicing that will be! When we all see JESUS, We'll sing and shout the Victory!"
"I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today; I know that He is with me, whatever men may say; I see His Hand of Mercy, I hear His Voice of Cheer, and just the time I need Him, He's always near; He Lives, He Lives, Christ Jesus Lives Today, He walks with me and talks with me, along life's narrow way; He Lives, He Lives, Salvation to impart; You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my Heart!"
"Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say, Rejoice!"(Philippians 4:4). Rejoice in the Lord and be exceedingly glad for He is worthy of All our praise. Have a wonderfully blessed day, knowing that God loves you and so do I~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment