Thursday, April 12, 2018

Extending A Hand Of Hope

"Touch through me, Holy Spirit, touch through me; Let my hands reach out to others, touch through me; There's a lonely soul somewhere needing just one friend to care; Touch through me, Holy Spirit, touch through me. Love through me, Holy Spirit, Love through me; I will be my brother's keeper, Love through me; Hearts are bleeding deep inside, Love can dry the weeping eyes; Love through me, Holy Spirit, Love through me. Flow through me, Holy Spirit, Flow through me; Like a river in the desert, flow through me; Springing fountain healing stream, Living water pure and clean; Flow through me, Holy Spirit, flow through me. My hands will be Your hands reaching out to others; My lips will not be slothful, Lord, to speak; I will be that good Samaritan to someone else's need; I will be Your house to dwell in, live through me. Flow through me, Holy Spirit; Love through me, Holy Spirit; Touch through me, Holy Spirit, Touch through me!"
Today is a new day filled with fresh mercies and fresh opportunities to be God's hands extended to a lost, hurting, and hopeless generation desperate to find the eternal Hope that's only possible in Christ Jesus! We cannot let this day go by without sharing that Hope to all we meet. We can be that vessel unto His honor by allowing Holy Spirit to touch, to flow, and to Love through us. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus (John 3:16) ... Jesus so loved that He surrendered His will to the Father and laid down His life for you and me (John 15:13) ... Holy Spirit so loves that within each of us He continually works to comfort and guide us in being the best we can be (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)... So why shouldn't we give God our all?
It only takes one person reaching out in love with just one special touch of kindness, to share God's love and save a soul lost in despair; and it starts in you and me. Won't you consider being that hand of hope today? It cost Jesus such a great price, and yet to us, it was freely given. So as you think on this, I pray you feel the Hope growing inside and as you have freely received, you freely give. Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment