Sunday, April 15, 2018

Building Your Relationship

"Each step I take my Savior goes before me, and with His loving hand He leads the way; and with each breath I whisper, "I adore Thee" Oh what joy to walk with Him each day. Each step I take, I know that He will guide me, To higher ground He ever leads me on; Until some day my last step will be taken; each step I take just leads me closer Home. I trust in God no matter come what may, For life eternal is in His hand; He holds the key that opens up the way, that will lead me to the promised land. Each step I take, I know that He will guide me, to higher ground He ever leads me on; Until some day my last step will be taken; Each step I take just leads me closer Home."
These words are pretty much my testimony of God's Divine Love and Amazing Grace that dwells within me; saturating All that I am, with full assurance that forever and ever, I am His and He is mine! There is no greater love, no greater feeling, no greater security than to know He's walking beside me, working within me, growing me into the woman after His Own Heart He predestined me to be. The more I learn to begin and end each day talking with Him and growing our relationship; the clearer I hear His voice and feel His presence. 
I cherish my relationship with the Lord so I start and close my day being thankful that He is with me no matter what may come my way; so I allow time for Him to whisper back to me as I offer up praise and my needs before Him. It's wonderful to know He hears me and to feel His loving warmth envelope me, bringing awareness that I am not alone, not ever! Even though I have no physical companion walking beside me that I can reach out and touch, or hold their hand, or lean on in times of need; I know that I Always have Him walking beside me, holding my hand, with assurance that I can lean on Him whenever I feel the need and that brings me peace and comfort beyond measure!
I pray that as you continue your day, you will take time to build your relationship with the Lord so He can bring you peace in all your ways! Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment