Sunday, June 28, 2020

ARE YOU AWAKE

This morning I was reminded of sweet memories when as a parent, I would be awakened with my little one right in front of my face that I could literally feel them breathing on me, eagerly waiting for me to open my eyes and she would ask, "are you wake?

Even tho it would startle me, it quickly brought a smile to both of us and that sweet feeling of loving warmth as we would hug each other tightly.

My little ones have since grown up to be parents themselves, but these precious memories remind me of my Father's love as He watches over me while I sleep and eagerly waits for me to open my eyes and acknowledge His presence as He softly whispers, "Good morning, Are you awake?"

There is nothing like the love of our Heavenly Father and the presence of Holy Spirit sweetly accompanying me throughout my day and night. It is so wonderful to wake up in the morning and feel God's presence awaiting my response to Him; to let Him know I'm aware He is there and to let Him know how much I love and value Him in my life.

There's not a thing I will go through in any given day, that He doesn't already know about and has already made the provision for me to conquer and come out victorious with Him right there beside me, all the way, if I keep my mind on Him.

With God on our side, we are made victorious warriors and more than conquerors in this life and loved more than we could ever imagine.

So I pray you will remember to acknowledge Him and be filled with His love and guidance through your day. Be Blessed, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~

No comments:

Post a Comment