Saturday, June 27, 2020

Do You Hear Him Now

"Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father, There is no shadow of turning with Thee; Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not; As Thou hast been, Thou forever wilt be. Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see; All I have needed Thy hand hath provided; Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest, Sun, moon and stars in their courses above, Join with all nature in manifold witness, To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love"

I love to wake up with melody in my soul, singing within my spirit with the assurance that He is with me, working within me, and will supply all I will need for this blessed day He has given. What a matchless, wonderful God who watches over me, comforts and keeps me, guards and guides me wherever I go. With all the strife and confusion, wonders and trials continuing to shine display in this world we now live, I am eternally thankful I can shine forth the Hope within me that is in Christ Jesus and I look forward to that home He has prepared for me when this earthly life is over.

We have a Savior who came and conquered all that was needed to assure us that in Him, we have no fear of any thing that comes against us with Him abiding within and guiding us in paths along our way, as we listen and follow His direction. He came to teach and conquer with His ultimate sacrifice on the cross for our sins, but He also conquered death and is alive and ascended back to the Father so Holy Spirit could come and dwell within each believer to guide us along our way as we listen to His direction.

But Listening is the key to living an abundant life in Christ Jesus. Keeping our ears in tune to His voice comes with preparing our hearts early in the day before Him with a submissive will. Realizing that He is the ultimate control for our life and that in trusting Him wholeheartedly our needs may not be handled as we would think, since His ways are not our ways; but if we will trust His guidance we will see His glorious results when the answers come. So I pray, "I need Thee every hour, Most gracious Lord; No tender voice like Thine, Can peace afford. I need Thee, O I need Thee, Every hour I need Thee! O bless me now, Savior, I come to Thee."

So dear friend, as you go about your day, I pray you will listen to Him and allow Him to direct your steps so you can abide in His grace and in His divine love because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment