Monday, June 29, 2020

HE'S MORE THAN WONDERFUL TO ME

🎵"He promised us that He would be a Counselor; a Mighty God and the Prince of Peace; He promised us that He would be a Father and would love us with a love that would not cease; Well I tried Him and I found His promises are true; He's everything He said that He would be; the finest words I know could not begin to tell, just what Jesus really means to me. I stand amazed when I think the King of glory, would come to dwell within the heart of man; I marvel just to know He Really Loves Me; when I think of Who He is, and who I am!" ðŸŽ¶

🎵"For He's more wonderful than my mind can conceive; He's more wonderful than my heart can believe; He goes beyond my highest hopes and fondest dreams; He's everything that my soul every longed for, everything He's promised and so much more; More than amazing; More than marvelous; More than miraculous could ever be; He's more than wonderful, that's what Jesus is to me!"🎶

In this world, He truly is the best Counselor we could ever find, A Mighty God Who is Forever Faithful and True; The Prince of Peace over all our enemies, More than Amazing when we consider His works; More than Marvelous with His Unconditional Love, More than Miraculous over all the enemy's darts thrown at us. He's Our Devoted Father, Our Loving Savior, Our Dearest Friend, and Lord over all.

There are no words to adequately describe all Jesus is to our lives because He is more than our minds can conceive, more than our hearts can believe; who goes beyond our highest hopes and fondest dreams; He's every thing our soul ever longed for, everything He's promised and so much more; so why not acknowledge Him and allow Him to accompany you throughout your life as well?

I am not the person I was from birth because I chose to believe John 3:16 and repent of my sins and ask Jesus into my heart as my Redeemer, my Savior, and my Lord. And from that moment I was cleansed of my past and reborn by His miraculous soul cleansing power into a Child of the Most High God in Christ Jesus! Such a miracle my mind can't explain, but one that only He can empower as we trust in Him.

As you think on the reality of who Jesus is and all He has done for us; I pray you too will choose to believe and receive His Divine LOVE because He loves you just the way you are, unconditionally, but He doesn't want to leave you in your sins but wants to deliver and bless you so why not Give Him a try today? Go ahead! Let Jesus love on you a little and feel His peace like nothing you have every felt before!

When you make Jesus your Savior and Lord, You will find He is truly more than Amazing; More than Marvelous; More than Miraculous could ever be! And after a little while you too will be singing, "He's more than wonderful; that's what Jesus Is to me!"
Allow Him to accompany you along your way today and make His ways your ways. He wants only the Best for your life. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment