Sunday, June 28, 2020

PEACE OF MIND

Peace, What a wonderful Word! In any definition, peace is used in so many ways throughout our day. How do you perceive peace? Do you use it to describe your mood or surroundings? Do you use it to describe its need in this world of turmoil and wars? Do you use it to describe the environment you desire in your home? In your office? Within your own life? Or is peace needed in all the above?
Peace is defined as: freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquility; freedom from, or cessation of war or violence; can be used as a greeting; an order to remain silent; a state of harmony between people or groups; freedom from strife; or spiritually, can mean "to be complete" or "to be sound." I could go on and on but actually peace is whatever we decide it to be within our own Individual life; whether it be personal, family, or worldwide.
I find that within my own life, my peace is found in God. He is "Yahweh Shalom" who completes me! He keeps me sound in the midst of the cares of this world. He brings peace of mind as I Relax in Him and Trust Him to He guide me along life's pathway.
No matter how you need peace to exist in your life, I pray you will allow God to be your source, because only He can bring peace in the midst of any storm of life, when you ask. And when you ask, learn to relax in Him; to listen and to follow His guidance; and as you allow yourself to trust Him in all your ways, you will find sweet peace of mind like you never knew.
May peace be yours, dear friend. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment