Thursday, June 15, 2017

Choosing to Let Go

 Today we have been blessed with a new day filled with fresh mercies from our Father above, so let's make it the very best it can be for His glory! We cannot redo yesterday and we have clue what tomorrow holds, but today is ours to enjoy right now! Paul said in Philippians 3:13,14 "But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
     So dear friends, It's time to stop allowing things of the past to steal our joy for the moment at hand and hinder us from moving forward. Even tho we learn from our past, we can often lose out on a wonderful predestined future by holding on to the past. Jesus came not only to free us from all sin, but also to deliver us from oppression, to heal us from painful memories of our past, and to bring us into a brand new future predestined just for us; filled with love, joy, peace, and prosperity In Him (Jeremiah 29:11). 
     We have been given the choice to enjoy a life of freedom through Christ Jesus or to remain filled with sadness and despair by holding on to the past. By God's Grace, I have chosen to let go of my past and look forward to this moment in time; realizing that once this moment is past, it will never come again. I choose to LIVE every day as if it were my last; to SING as if no one were listening; and to DANCE as if no one were watching. I choose to enjoy the beauty of this life and all God has created and be happy in it. I choose to spread love and kindness and share the hope and love He has given with those I meet along life's way. I choose to lift up and to encourage, instead of being judgmental and critical, along my journey of life. I choose to be all His Word says I can be and to do all It says I can do through Jesus my Lord! 
     Life is all about choices and I choose to be all He says I can be for His glory sake! How about you? Would you like to join me and choose to enjoy your life to its fullest, as well. Let's sing and love and even dance in the rain. Not looking at the visible circumstances, but enjoying the gift of life He has given! Let's choose to let go and let God!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend; God loves you and so do I~~

No comments:

Post a Comment