Saturday, September 9, 2017

HE'S COMING BACK LIKE HE SAID

Awakened with these songs going on in mind of our precious Lord's return and just wanted you to think on them as well. 
"Years of time have come and gone since I first heard it told, how Jesus would come again someday, If back then it seemed so real, then I just can't help but feel, How much closer His coming is today. The Signs of the Time are everywhere and there's a brand new feeling in the air, Keep your eyes upon the eastern sky, life up your head Redemption draweth night."
"High upon a mountain, from where He ascended, an angel of The Lord declared that it would be. He said, Don't stand here grieving for the one that you see leaving, In like manner He's coming back for you and me. I believe He's coming back like He said; I believe that a trumpet's gonna sound so loud one day it'll wake the dead; In the twinkling of an eye, He'll split the eastern sky; and I believe He's coming back like He said. I believe the time is nearing we'll soon see His appearing; well this could be the hour and this could be the day, when the saints from every nation will lose their gravitation and in the middle of the air be called away; And I believe He's coming back like He said. I believe that a trumpet's gonna sound so loud one day it'll wake the dead; In the twinkling of an eye, He'll split the eastern sky; and I believe He's coming back like He said. Yes, I believe He's coming back like He said."
"The sky shall unfold, preparing His entrance! The stars shall applaud Him with thunders of praise! The sweet Light In His eyes shall enhance those awaiting; and we shall behold Him, then face to face! The angel shall sound the shout of His coming: the sleeping shall rise from their slumbering place; and those who remain shall be changed in a moment; and we shall behold Him then face to face. We shall behold Him, Yes we shall behold Him face To face in all of His Glory! We shall behold Him, We shall behold Him face to face, Our Savior and Lord! Yes We shall behold Him, Our Savior and Lord!"
I believe it's safe to say that Sooner than we expect those clouds are going to unfold; that trumpet is going to sound; and in the twinkling of an eye, Jesus will split the eastern sky to gather those who are His; and we will gone from this life into that glorious life with Him forevermore! Glory to God in the Highest! Thank You Jesus! Praise His Holy Name!  
"What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see, And I look upon His Face, The One who saved me by His Grace; When He takes me by the hand and leads me through that Promised Land; What a Day, Glorious Day That Will Be! There'll be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear, no more sickness, no pain, no more parting over there; and forever I will be, with the One Who died for me, what a day, glorious day that will be!"
I pray you are ready to meet Him. If not; there is no better time than the present; since no man knows the hour or the day of His return, and we are not promised the next moment of life here on earth. God loves you unconditionally; and His love is so much more than man could ever describe. I pray you will accept His free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior, so you will be prepared to meet Him when your time comes.
Have a wonderfully blessed day because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment