Friday, September 1, 2017

How Clear Is Your Hearing?

 It's wonderful to feel the refreshing that is found after resting in God's presence and allowing Him to renew your mind. Sometimes life overwhelms us and we just have to take a time out, look up, and relax in His presence! There is never a time that I have not found God waiting patiently for me to acknowledge His presence and become saturated in His peaceful Love!
His faithfulness never waivers nor ceases to amaze me! This song continues to play in my mind, over and over; "Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father; There is no shadow of turning with Thee; Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;  As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be. Summer and winter and springtime and harvest; Sun, moon and stars in their courses above; Join with all nature in manifold witness; To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth; Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide; Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, Blessings all mine with ten thousand beside. Great is Thy faithfulness; Great is Thy faithfulness; Morning by morning new mercies I see; All I have needed Thy hand hath provided; Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me."
Lamentations 3:22-23 tells us,"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." And time after time, I have proven God's faithfulness and always found Him to be true!  Always faithful; Always present; Always on time; He changes not, as declared in Hebrews 13:8, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." I find that I may not always agree with His answers, and definitely not with His timing; but I do know His ways and timing is always perfect so I have learned to trust in Him; knowing that He has a perfect plan for me and only wants what is best for my life as noted in Jeremiah 29:11,"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 
As I learn to be more submissive to God's will and spend more time getting to know Him, I find this to be a good thing; because it's bringing me into a closer relationship with Him and the ability to hear Him more clearly. It is so reassuring to be able to hear Him as He guides me in all my ways and directs my path, because John 10: 27-28 tells us,"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me; and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." 
So in my learning, I want to hear the Shepherd's voice clearly and be able to follow Him in every phase of my life; and just as the Word tells us that His sheep hear the voice of their shepherd, I want to be so submissive to Him and so in touch with Him, that He never has to call me twice to pay Him attention! How about you, dear friend?
Enjoy a wonderfully blessed day because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment