Monday, September 11, 2017

Knowing Our Protector Loves Us

It's wonderful to see God protecting us while we journey this earth and how with every step we take, He supplies our need. No matter how great the storm we encounter, He lets us know He is there with us through it all. He tells us in Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Such a glorious promise from our Heavenly Father, our protector, our provider, supplier of our needs, and lover of our soul.
"My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus Christ and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean of Jesus' name. On Christ, the solid Rock I stand; all other ground is sinking sand; all other ground is sinking sand." Truly He sustains us day by day! Holy Spirit strengthens and guides us,reassuring us that we are never alone. In John 14:1-3 Jesus tells us, "Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me. In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you; and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
So many promises of Hope are within the precious Word of God and yet, we needlessly worry over things simply because we do not know the Word, nor the power within to claim the Word over that need. God watches over His Word to perform it quickly for all who trust in Him and seek to follow His plan for their life. It's time we grow up and no longer be like children, tossed about with everything that comes and goes; but once redeemed we become God's children. Children of the Most High God; blessed and Highly Favored; having the power through Him to move and think and have our being; a new creature recreated in Christ Jesus unto good works as we keep our eyes fixed upon Him and follow His never failing plan for our lives.
We can no longer dwell on the past, but move forward one day at a time, with spiritual eyes enlightened to a new life in Christ Jesus. Our Victory lies in staying focused on Him and the reality that He holds our today; He holds our tomorrow; and He holds every day hereafter in the palm of His hands. Knowing who He is and whose we are, allows us to relax and enjoy that abundant life He purchased for you and me. He constantly walks with us and desires to give us all we need for a life filled with happiness and prosperity in Christ Jesus. There is no greater assurance we can have than to know He watches over us day by day, every step along our way; protecting, providing, guiding and loving us unconditionally.
So Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come, Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home; When Jesus is my portion, My constant friend is He; His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me! And He does watch over us, every second of every day along our way. It is so wonderful to feel the Love of God deep within our soul and come to know Him and His power thereof? There are no greater promises than those written in His Word; No greater Love than our Father's Love; and No greater place I want to be than right smack dab in the center of His perfect Will. I pray you will come to know this same assurance and allow Him to guide you throughout your day; because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment